Friday, March 27, 2009

Ok Class...Our First Lesson on ABCs....

Hi everyone out there! Well, basically I'm at the adolescent age of 17 and if you have brushed up on your biology, its where hormones goraging, spirits soar high and I would explode like a volcano if I want to comment on things. That is why I set up this blog on the state of education in Malaysia, the juiciest up to date happenings and my experiences of undergoing 11 years of education in Malaysia.

I know I'm just a novice compared to Tony Pua's Education In Malaysia blogspot or a few others like Recom or Educate Deviate but as Confucius said "A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step". Haha, not trying to be my Sejarah teacher here but nevertheless I will prove my theory of relativity and produce that awesome nuclear explosion....sorry, sometimes get to carried away.

For starters, I'm attending a JPA interview this April 1. I am hoping to study law. Hehe, just hope they don't try to play tricks on me on April Fool. I'll keep up soon!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Design Blog, Make Online Money